Kitchen Contractor Sales Representative is responsible for creating positive customer relationships by identifying potential customers and will exhibit service attitude by reading blueprints, creating material estimates, selling lumber and building supplies, scheduling deliveries, sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer’s experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identify and gather information and solicit desirable target builder accounts and consumer customers.
- Be independent and aggressive in managing accounts in particular sales territory- project expertise in Kitchen design and sales.
- Conducting business in a professional, organized manner, with the highest degree of personalized customer service
- Communicate daily with General Manager on daily visits, project process, market information and other pertinent subjects
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Read and understand blueprints and perform blueprint take-offs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Other duties will be assigned by Store Manager.
- Extensive Local Travels required.
- Computer Skills: 20/20 Kitchen Design Software, WordProcessing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Order Processing System, Inventory Software
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training.
- Experience using 20/20 Kitchen Design V.8.4.1 Original strongly preferred, but will train.
- Must have 2 years minimum of kitchen design experience.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.