Pay: 16.00 an hour plus overtime
This position is responsible for driving a Hot Shot pickup truck. This is a F250 pickup with a flat bed. In this role you will be delivering material to customer job sites. Responsible for building loads for deliveries and maintaining a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard; loading and unloading of lumber and/or building supplies, and operating a forklift.
• Time Management
• Forklift Operation
• Keeps management aware of any delays or discrepancies
• Deliver material to customer job sites
• Build loads for delivery
• Maintains lumber yard including keeping material well organized and safe
• Be able to periodically lift up to 80 pounds
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
84 Lumber’s Mission:
To Serve our customers through a team of dedicated, honest, hardworking Associates
To Supply our customers with the best quality products while providing out Associates with the safest work environment
To Save our customers by offering competitive value-added pricing for each specific market
To Provide our Associates with an environment where nothing is impossible
Why 84 Lumber?
• 84 Lumber is a leader in the building material supplier industry and is proudly family and woman owned. 84 Lumber is committed to your success and is offering a competitive benefits and compensation package to assist you along your journey with us as you build your career!
• Endless growth opportunity, we are always looking for future leaders – if you are willing to invest in 84, 84 will invest in you. Applying for an entry-level position will enable you to learn the industry in’s and out’s, providing endless growth opportunity whether you are looking for a path in management, sales or working at our Team Headquarters in Eighty Four, PA.
• We provide comprehensive training to ensure you are provided the tools you need to be successful.
Benefits provided to full-time associates:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Disability and Life Insurance
• 401(k) and Profit Sharing
• Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation time
• Holiday pay
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.