PMT is responsible for learning to perform every position at the plant correctly and efficiently. The PMT must also familiarize himself with all aspects of people management.
- Adhere to and enforce 84 Components’ Safety Standards
- Adhere to and enforce 84 Components’ Policies and Procedures
- Work Safely with Quality and Efficiency
- Dress in appropriate 84 Lumber Uniform and adhere to appearance standards
- Learn how to perform every position in the plant efficiently and correctly
- Learn how to perform management duties
- Familiarize self with current production practices and learn to form new ones
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Able to speak, read and write Spanish, or be willing to learn
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Must successfully pass 84 ‘s pre-employment process, including but not limited to math, PSI and drug tests as well as a background check
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must have good leadership skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have previous experience in an industrial setting.
84 Lumber’s Mission:
- To Serve our customers through a team of dedicated, honest, hardworking Associates
- To Supply our customers with the best quality products while providing out Associates with the safest work environment
- To Save our customers by offering competitive value-added pricing for each specific market
- To Provide our Associates with an environment where nothing is impossible
Why 84 Lumber?
- 84 Lumber is a leader in the building material supplier industry and is proudly family and woman owned. 84 Lumber is committed to your success and is offering a competitive benefits and compensation package to assist you along your journey with us as you build your career!
- Endless growth opportunity, we are always looking for future leaders – if you are willing to invest in 84, 84 will invest in you. Applying for an entry-level position will enable you to learn the industry in’s and out’s, providing endless growth opportunity in areas of Production, Production Leadership, Sales and Design.
- We provide comprehensive training to ensure you are provided the tools you need to be successful.
Benefits provided to full-time associates:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Weekly Pay! Amazing Benefits! Employee Discounts!
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.