Maintain the equipment and physical plant of 84 Components manufacturing facility in good working order and repair.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance of all equipment/machinery.
- Maintain equipment/machinery within tolerance of quality standards.
- Train operators on correct operating and maintenance procedures.
- Audit daily checks.
- Maintain safe work/machine environment
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Able to read and write in their primary language.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
- Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and welding applications.
Obtained a certificate from a vocational and technical institution from the mechanical and/or electrical programs.
84 Lumber’s Mission:
To Serve our customers through a team of dedicated, honest, hardworking Associates
To Supply our customers with the best quality products while providing out Associates with the safest work environment
To Save our customers by offering competitive value-added pricing for each specific market
To Provide our Associates with an environment where nothing is impossible
Why 84 Lumber?
- 84 Lumber is a leader in the building material supplier industry and is proudly family and woman owned. 84 Lumber is committed to your success and is offering a competitive benefits and compensation package to assist you along your journey with us as you build your career.
- Endless growth opportunity, we are always looking for future leaders – if you are willing to invest in 84, 84 will invest in you. Applying for an entry-level position will enable you to learn the industry in’s and out’s, providing endless growth opportunity in areas of Production, Production Leadership, Sales and Design.
- By working hard, we will reward you with monthly incentive opportunities.
- We provide comprehensive training to ensure you are provided the tools you need to be successful.
Benefits provided to full-time associates:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Sick, Personal and Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Monthly bonus
- Quarterly maintenance bonus
Schedule: 2:30 pm to 1:30 am or 12:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Monday - Thursday
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.