The Window Manufacturer cuts wood jamb (heads) & (legs), vinyl mull reinforcements per specifications, assembles together pre-cut jamb material with vinyl window, loads, unloads, and stocks all material pertaining to the assembly and shipping of windows, keeps an inventory of all windows and parts pertaining to the assembly of window units, maintains and secures all power & hand tools, and maintains a clean work environment.
- Assemble heads, legs and vinyl mull reinforcements into assembled units per specifications.
- Cut head, legs and vinyl mull pieces as required.
- Perform other store/plant functions as required such as building loads, maintenance, etc. as assigned
- Maintenance of window shop area
- Unload and stock all windows and window assembly parts as required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables and standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience in an assembly environment or construction background preferred.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.