Construction Services Superintendent / FISMGR (Framing Installed Sales Manager): The FISMGR is responsible for the supervision of, and coordination with, Independent Subcontract framing crews working on Multi-Family wood framing projects.
The general scope of management for an 84 Lumber FISMGR can include:
- The FISMGR reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Managing the Installation of Multi-Family wood framing.
- Managing the Installation of Exterior Doors and Windows
- Managing the Installation of Siding
- Managing the Installation of Interior Trim and Doors.
Some of the duties include:
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure compliance with blueprints and the specifications
- Ensure compliance within job specific scopes of work.
- Daily safety inspections
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs .
- Inventory management of materials on-site.
- Communicate effectively with General Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- 2+ years’ experience with a production residential or commercial multi-family builder.
- Knowledge of Multi-Family wood framing strongly preferred.
- High School degree or GED.
- Must be willing to travel to local jobsites required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.