The 84 Lumber Multi-Family Commercial Hub is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team! The individual should possess a strong desire to become more educated and thrive on an opportunity for career growth and advancement within the company.
Framing Superintendent: The Framing Superintendent reports directly to the Production Manager.
This person is responsible for assisting in the supervision and coordination with framing crews on-site working on 84 Lumber's Multi-Family wood framing projects.
- Management of installation of Multi-Family wood framing.
- Management of Exterior Doors and Windows
Some of the duties include:
- Inventory management of materials.
- Manager Quality Control process.
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure compliance with blueprints and the specifications
- Daily safety inspections
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs.
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- Lead Superintendent position, some construction wood framing knowledge/experience required.
- High School degree or GED.
- Must be willing to travel to jobsites required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.