Under direct supervision of the Plant Manager, the Production is responsible for all aspects of component manufacturing and people management.
- Understand how to perform every position in the plant efficiently and correctly
- Understand all aspects of people management
- Understand current production practices and learn to form new ones
- Ensure the accuracy of Quality Control program
- Be involved in the evaluations of hourly associates
- Correct all quality issues and develop solutions to prevent them from occurring in the future
- Prepare paperwork and participate in inventories
- Audit outgoing loads for completeness
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Basic math skills
- Must be open to relocation
- Must have good leadership skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Fork Truck experience
- MiTek management experience
- Virtec Lasers knowledge
High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Bachelor's Degree preferred; Or two to four years of equivalent job related experience.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.