• Hitting sales and profit goals
• Supporting stores in the service territory
• Managing direct reports
• Risk management during performance of hub functions.
• Drives sales and attains new business for the hub
• Hires and trains new associates on company standards
• Responds to common inquiries or complaints from customers
• Conducts performance evaluations for associates
• Regularly assigns duties to, and directs the work of, associates to ensure successful completion of daily store operations
Minimum 7-10 years of progressive responsibility managing in the construction industry.
• Extensive experience with AIA, AGC documents and contract standards
• Ability to perform material and labor estimates
• Proficiency in managing project budgets 84 Lumber reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. • Experience managing direct reports
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.