Associate is responsible for the total operations of the store including profit and loss under the direction of the Store Manager. The Co-Manager serves as a teacher and sales leader in the store. Must have the ability to effectively and fairly communicate on a daily basis with all associates ensuring that standards are kept and goals are attained. Responsible, under the direction of the Store Manager for ensuring profitability of the location including sales, margin, payroll expense and delivery. Achieve sales and margin goals as outlined. Responsible for the store Trade Relations program and teaching in-store associates how to sell. Responsible for the maintenance of the location and for preserving company assets. Must be willing to relocate for future Store Manager opportunities.
- Strong TR Program
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales goals
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented with good follow up skills
- Early Development Program
- Self Studies Program
- Manager Trainee Final Exam
- CM Pre-Promotion Review
- Participated in Lumber Camp
- Participated in Sales Camp
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 2 plus years related sales/customer service experience or building industry experience and/or training.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.