Associate will be responsible for maintaining customer files, billing activity and application of payments received. High attention to detail, organized, pleasant phone demeanor are required in this position
- Posting all payments to the correct A/R account.
- Apply payments to A/R invoices per customer's remittance advice.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Assists the Credit and Collection departments.
- Supports the assigned store with various tasks as designated and responds directly to both the customers and store personnel regarding payment information for specific accounts.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions; deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.