The Assistant Credit Application Processor reports to the Credit Director. The incumbent corresponds with financial institutions regarding funding for building projects and with trade reference for payment history. The position tracks all job sheets, applications and updates the intranet with status.
- Utilizes the phone and fax to acquire credit trade information on new applicants.
- Corresponds with financial institutions regarding project funding
- Organizes and tracks credit applications and job sheets
- Update job sheet status on intranet
- Completes credit references request
- Mails new customer approval letters
- Files credit folders
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, technical procedures and /or government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Human Resource and Payroll Systems
- Spreadsheet and Internet Software
- Word Processing
The minimum requirements for this position are a High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
This position requires frequent sitting, use of hands, talking and listening. Periodically this position walks, stands and reaches. Rarely, this position climbs, balances, stoops, kneels, crouch or crawl.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.