Responsible for working with store personnel to create a comprehensive strategy to set retail prices, establish baseline contractor pricing, and work with store personnel to created margin logic strategies. The incumbent will work with store personnel to look for new approaches to pricing.
- Directly work with stores/customer to set contractor pricing
- Perform maintenance on selling prices as needed
- Set retail prices
- Directly work with regional managers and store managers to increase profitability based on margin and sales.
- Validate pricing practices by using market pricing analytics
- Set advertised prices
- Training of pricing profitability
- Create customer pricing models
- Create margin logic models to obtain new business
- Comfortable talking to large groups of people
- Must be able to create price modeling formulas
- Create spreadsheets
- Word Processing
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
The minimum requirement for this position is a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, finance, or accounting: or at least 4 years of specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of the job: or the equivalent of education and training. Strong analytical skills are needed.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.