The Application Developer role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. This position will provide technical solutions across various teams to support new application, data integration services and business Intelligence and Reporting solutions
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development, implementation, and support of system integration
- Deliver technical development and solutions for project teams working with middleware technologies to design, modify, develop, write, and implement software applications
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the integration of new applications into existing infrastructure with internal resources, end users, and application vendors
- Develop a good working relationship with a wide range of stakeholders to support the design and implementation of end-to-end integrated solutions
- Interpret business requirements; design, build and test processes to ensure a high level of data quality and optimal system performance
- Participate and provide support to Enterprise architecture design and roadmap.
- C#(.NET Framework, SQL, MVC)
- Microsoft SSIS or similar proficiency
- Basic proficiency with Windows Server SQL Server Administration.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience developing solutions using various technologies and tools
- Exposure to Cloud integration technologies is a plus
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.